The “Real People” Series are documentary style interviews with teenagers who describe personal accounts on their real experiences with alcohol and drugs, depression, internet safety, sex education, violence and harassment and much more! Viewers hear from teens that have actually experienced the physical, emotional, social, and academic consequences of their choices.
This package includes 24 DVD’s:
1. Alcohol And Drug-Free Teens (7th – 12th grades)
2. Smoking: The Burning Truth (7th – 12th grades)
3. Steroids: The True Story (7th – 12th grades)
4. Truth About Methamphetamine (7th – 12th grades)
5. Legal But Dangerous OTC And RX Drugs (7th – 12th grades)
6. Teens Talk About Alcohol, Sex and Violence (7th – 12th grades)
7. Teens And Ethics (7th – 12th grades)
8. Alcohol: Truth & Consequences (6th – 12th grades)
9. Bullying, The Internet and You (7th – 12th grades)
10. Protect Yourself: Personal Safety on the Internet (7th – 12th grades)
13. Dealing With Loss, Death and Grief (5th – 9th grades)
14. Violence Prevention: Don’t Be a Victim (7th – 12th grades)
15. When I Say Stop, I Mean Stop (7th – 12th grades)
16. Sexual Harassment: What Can You Do (7th – 12th grades)
17. Relationships: When They Help….When They Hurt (7th – 12th grades)
18. Sex Too Soon (7th – 12th grades)
19. Abstinence: Choosing to Wait (7th – 12th grades)
20. Teen Mothers and Fathers Speak Out (7th – 12th grades)
21. When You Live in an Alcoholic Family (6th – 12th grades)
22. Don’t Be a Bully (6th – 12th grades)
23. The Truth About Alcohol (5th – 9th grades)
24. The Truth About Inhalants (7th – 12th grades)
We respect and are fully committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell any personal information you provide to us when visiting our website. Security Policy We assure you that your personal information is always safe. Our SSL software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name and addres.
Every order is custom made to each customer’s needs and has no re-sale value, so therefore, all sales are final. If there are mistakes with the order, a replacement may be issued, but only with manager approval.
Our Fulfillment Department will make every effort to ship out your order in a timely manner. Most items will be shipped out within 4 days of the order, but some items, such as promotional items, may take longer, with each item having its own lead-time. The carries that may be used are UPS (in most cases), USPS or FedEx. We cannot ship to PO Boxes, only physical addresses. UPS picks up deliveries Monday – Friday, excluding holidays. All packages are shipped Ground Shipping, unless otherwise requested. If you require expedited shipping, please speak to your sales rep, Kristin at 512-285- 9895 or call Home Office at 985-359- 7848.
Shipping & Handling Costs: Shipping is automatically calculated at 10% of the full amount of the order being placed. Example: If the entire order total is $800, shipping is $80, so the total order with shipping would be $880. Tax: Out of state orders and non-profit organizations WILL NOT be charged sales tax. Orders delivered within Louisiana that are not considered non-profit will be charged 10% sales tax.